Welcome to Mathematics MonsterWe have a full A-Z glossary of mathematical terms and hundreds of step-by-step lessons (all with tests, games, or interactive widgets). It's all free.
Are You Good at Mathematical Symbols?Do you know, or can you guess, the technical mathematical symbols? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Free Teaching ResourcesAll of our lessons and glossary entries have multi-choice confirmatory tests, which are editable and printable.
To save paper, you can download the tests as Word documents for email attachments. You can even send the tests using messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Google Classroom, and Messenger.
Interactive Game on Prime NumbersHere is an example of an interactive game. This one helps you to learn about prime numbers.
- You are the fish.
- Pop the bubbles with prime numbers to collect red hearts. You need five to win.
- If a bubble with a prime number reaches the top, you will lose a red heart.
- Avoid the bubbles with composite numbers (i.e., non-prime numbers). If you pop one, you will lose one of your three lives.
- Good luck!
- The fish moves towards your clicks. (Hint: The farther the distance, the faster it moves.)
More Games...We have more games just like this one! Play similar games on:
Easier Games...We have games that are easier to play too. Here are some examples:
Harder Games...We have harder games. Here are some examples:
See AlsoBody Mass Index (BMI) calculator